- It is manufactured and lined on the basis of the company's automated equipment IMAL (Italy). Then the HDF faced plate is milled on the face milling equipment "CELASCHI" (Italy) in profile lock "CLICKON".
- Finished floor covering elements are Packed on an automatic line "CPС"(Italy).
Main characteristics of laminated coatings
- rich color scheme;
- water-resistant edge impregnation;
- embossed with the tree structure;
- resistance to high temperatures and light;
- resistance to dirt, scratches and dents;
- easy and fast system installation "Click-ON".
Upper protective layer (overlay) -
a layer of transparent paper impregnated with synthetic resins with corundum is used for
ensure wear resistance. Depending on the amount of corundum in it the finished coating will be
conform to a higher or lower wear resistance class;
Decorative layer - a layer of paper impregnated with synthetic resins with a decorative pattern applied to it (wood, stone, tile, or any other texture);
Carrier layer - the base plate is made of HDF. Performs the main function of strength, the rigidity of the structure, the immutability of its geometric parameters, as well as the function of flow and noise insulation. In the carrier layer, a lock is cut out, which binds together the laminated elements of the floor covering;
Lower compensating layer- a layer of Kraft paper impregnated with synthetic resins. This layer is needed to compensate for residual stresses during cooling plates after lamination, protection of laminated floor covering elements from deformation.
Working programme "Schattdecor" (Russia)