ABOUT COMPANY
PRODUCTS
CONTACTS
DOWNLOADS
SALE:

e-mail: drev@vitebsk.by

ADDRESS:
STAKHANOVSKI LANE, 7 VITEBSK
210008, THE REPUBLIC OF BELARUS

WORKING HOURS:
8.00 - 17.00
LUNCH HOUR:
12.00 - 13.00

Страничка на facebook Страничка на Google+

For the Republic of Belarus
and CIS-States

Deputy Director General for distribution, marketing and foreign economic activity
DEPARTMENT HEAD:
Siahodnik Dzianis
• (+375 212) 34-09-42

DISTRIBUTION AND FOREIGN ECONOMIC ACTIVITY DEPARTMENT:
• (+375 212) 34-21-35,
(+375 212) 34-12-23,
(+375 212) 34-20-53 (fax)

MARKETING AND SALES DEPARTMENT HEAD:
Malyshko Alexander
• +375 (44) 7800075

MARKETING AND SALES DEPARTMENT:
• (+375 212) 34-06-43

Distribution Bureau for joinery:
•(+375 212) 34-12-53 (fax)

For foreign countries
• (+375 212) 34-06-34 (fax)

• (+375 212) 34-12-61









History of Company

Нажмите, чтобы увеличить

Нажмите, чтобы увеличить

Нажмите, чтобы увеличить

Нажмите, чтобы увеличить

Нажмите, чтобы увеличить

Нажмите, чтобы увеличить

Нажмите, чтобы увеличить

Нажмите, чтобы увеличить

Нажмите, чтобы увеличить

Нажмите, чтобы увеличить

Нажмите, чтобы увеличить

Нажмите, чтобы увеличить

Нажмите, чтобы увеличить

Нажмите, чтобы увеличить

1926, June 3 – Building of plywood manufacturing plant.


1927, August - "The plant was started up... ".


1941, July 8 - plywood manufacturing plant evacuation Zelenodolsk.


1944, February 29 – Decision to build Vitebsk Integrated House-Building Factory (IHBF) (Resolution of the Council of People"s Commissars of the USSR No.1629).


1945, October 10 - Decision of the Board of the Vitebsk City Council of People"s Deputies about the allocation of land for construction of the plant.


1945, October - 1946, February - building of subsidiary enterprises (sawmill, temporary power station, drying room, small joinery shop).


1946, June 3 - 1947, February 1 – building and starting of sawing shop.


1947, January 10 - 1948, February 9 - building and starting wood drying room.


1947, May 17 - 1948, December 10 - building and starting woodworking unit.


1948, December – starting of coastal pumping station for utility needs from artesian wells and water tower, boiler with a temporary power plant (700 kW).


1948, December 10 – Starting of I line of core complex by Vitebsk Integrated House-Building Factory (IHBF) – the second “birthday” of plant.


1949, until the end of the year - commissioned: daycare centre for 40 children, kindergarten for 50 children, club with 250 places, sauna, shop, secondary school.


1954, May - commissioned Pioneer camp "Orlyonok".


1954, August 19 - decision of the CC CPSU and USSR Council of Ministers No. 1804 about the great precast concrete introduction in the construction


1954, August 31 - decision of the Ministry of Construction of the USSR about construction of the precast concrete plant in Vitebsk.


1954-1958 - construction and commissioning of precast concrete shop (PCS).


1956, July - first production of fiberboard plant (capacity 400 000 m2).


1958, October - deployment of fiber-cement boards plant (capacity 15 000 m3) – 1 line.


1960 - deployment of large-panel house building shop (LPHB).


1961, February - deployment of woodchip board shop (WB) (capacity 25 000 m3).


1961, December - deployment of parquet shop (DOS-3).


1962, June - deployment of urea-formaldehyde resin shop.


1963 - deployment of 10 steam dry kilns, and continuous mill planed molding shop. Capacity – 20000 m3 per year.


1965 - deployment of painting section of DОS-1.


1966 – On the basis of Integrated House-Building Factory (IHBF) were organized 2 independent enterprises of Ministry of Industrial Construction of the BSSR - large-panel house building plant (LPHB) and woodworking enterprise (WWE) – our company.


1966 – new building, deployment of II line of fiber-cement boards shop, capacity 50 000 m3 per year.


1969 - completed construction and commission of housing repair and machine shop (RMS) and fibrolite warehouse, deployment of new six-frame lumber mill shop (LMS).


1971, May - deployment of new fiberboard shop (FB), capacity 10 Mio. m2 per year.


1973 - Vitebsk LPHB transferred to the Ministry of Forestry and Woodworking Industry of BSSR and renamed to the Industrial Woodworking Association (IWA) to LPHB was attached the former woodworking area Stroytrest (Building Trust) No. 9.


1975 - Organized Production Association (PA) “VitebskDrev”, Ministry of Forestry and Woodworking: head - Vitebsk LPHB, branches - Vitebsk, Polotsk and Bogushevsk furniture plants.


1978-1979 - deployment of container plant on the place of the old fiberboard shop building.


1982, February - deployment of lower warehouse for tree length bucking for assortments.


1988, January - PA "Vitebskdrev" was reorganized to PDA with furniture plant department and transferred to the Ministry of Construction of the BSSR.


1992 - discontinued production of fiber-cement boards.


1994, December - PDA "Vitebskdrev" transformed into joint-stock company (JSC "Vitebskdrev").


1995, January - JSC “Vitebskdrev” was taken to the concern Bellesbumprom.


1997 – on the basis of log storage was organized the tree harvesting area (THA).


2001, April – to the kitting-up shop was attached crane facilities.


2003, January - by THA and transport department was organized lumber point.


2003, October - reorganization and separation of DOS-3: a section of glued parts to ДОS-1, a section of wood moldings - to LPS.


2004, July - To JSC was attached furniture factory Bogushevsk, on its basis in October 2004 was organized the area of logging and sawing.


2005, June - JSC “Vitebskdrev” has bought the agricultural branch "Begomelski".


2007, August - boiler construction.


2002-2007 - technical upgrading and capacity building of the main shops, upgrading of production and improving technology.